At Sketch By Sam we absolutely love creating bespoke signs for our customers and we want to make it as simple as possible for you to order.
We can help and guide you with every aspect of the process, whether it’s making a special gift for someone, tweaking one of our existing designs or creating
something completely bespoke - we will always rise to the challenge!
We’ve split our bespoke order process down into four easy steps:
1. First of all you need to get in touch and let us know what you’d like (in as much or as little detail as you are able to).
It also helps if you can tell us when you need the order for so we can check our availability first.
2. Once we’ve agreed on a deadline for the project, we will give you the go ahead to pay a deposit. You can do
this by purchasing a ‘bespoke order’ from our website here.
3. Next is the fun part! We’ll talk through all the details, discussing different colour options, dimensions and styles. It helps if you can provide
me with as much information as possible. If you have any pictures, fonts or ideas that you’d particularly like just let us know.
4. Once your design is complete, we’ll send you over an artwork for approval. We try to make these look as realistic
as possible so that you can visualise exactly what the piece will look like in reality. At this stage you have the opportunity to make any changes
before we make your order. We’ll also need you to pay the final balance for the order before we proceed.
Here’s a few things to consider:
- Unfortunately we do have some limitations. The maximum size that we can laser cut is 600mm x 300mm. We try and be as clever
as possible with our designs so this doesn’t become an issue.
- We have a range of stock colours which currently includes; Black, White, True Blue, Flamingo Pink, Strawberry Milkshake, Lime Zest,
Sour Grapes, Lemon Sherbet and Spearmint. We are able to source more colours, however
the leadtime will be longer and the cost will increase.
- We use Oak Veneered MDF for our products. Due to the properties of this material, there may be irregularities from sheet
to sheet. This can slightly effect the colour, grain pattern and general appearance, however we do our best to select the best pieces
of wood. Please also note that our products are not suitable for outdoor use.
- In most case, we’re able to add engravings to the back of our designs to add the extra personal touch.
- Obviously given the nature of a bespoke order, we are unable to provide specific prices until a design has been approved.
Our custom designs are generally priced between £20 - £60 depending on the complexity and scale of your requirements.
If you have a budget in mind, please let us know this when you enquire and we can design something with this in mind.
If you have any questions at all, just get in touch and we will try our best to help!